Sunday, March 23, 2008

March Madness at the Pluck

Last Thursday I left work a little early to go walk the dogs and feed them dinner. Then I bolted to the Round Rock Plucker's for some first round games of the NCAA Tourney. My Aggies were playing their 1st game. Whoop! There were some good games that night! I left around 11:30pm (it closes at midnight anyways) and got in bed with the pups to watch some tv before bed.

At 12:30am I got a call from a drunkard friend who needed a ride. So I headed back up there and found one guy passed out in his truck and my friend on the phone. We somehow got the passed out guy into my car and into my mom's house. But the funny part was Friday morning. When the passed out guy woke up early in some random house and had no idea where he was. He found me sleeping and by the light of his cell phone, shined it in my face and asked, "Who are you and where am I?" Classic. So I told him the story about how I fetched their drunk asses while in my pj's, tried to get him into a guest bedroom but he only wanted the couch.

Then, while giving the boys a ride back to Plucker's on Friday, the one who didn't know me got a call from his roommate saying his ex-girlfriend had driven in from Houston and was sitting on their couch. (She still had a key because the break-up was recent and she lives in another town.) Apparently he drunk dialed her that night at Plucker's and said he loved her. Idiot! So what does he do? He goes to Academy to buy a bathing suit and met his friends at the lake...totally bypassing his house. Hahaha! I wonder how long she waited at his house?

I stayed at Plucker's to have lunch and watch more basketball. More awesome games. But I was beat from staying up late and getting up early. Decided to leave at 5pm to take a nap and then get ready for the TSO concert. More on that later.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I am so craving a vat of vodka lemonade

March 25, 2008 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker