Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ACL Festival...Rumors!

Just discovered this web site devoted to rumors about ACL 2008. Some of the bands they are guessing/semi-confirming sound tons better than last year's crappy lineup. I ended up selling my wristband last year because I just wasn't hyped up about many folks at all.

Here is a blog devoted to ACL 2008.

Damn. I didn't even know the Advance 3-day Passes went on sale already. They sold out in 48 hours. It's down to the $170 3-day pass...or you can wait and hope to get a 1-day ticket later on. Looks like I'm buying one of these 3-day passes with my tax refund (instead of a CO Invihash rego)!

ACL tickets.

I think this was the year of the Dust Bowl. That shirt has never been white since! After a long, full day of drinking and jamming in the sun.

10 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Man..i'd love to see Weezer, if they REALLY will be there.

March 25, 2008 5:47 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

If you saw it on the internet, it must be true!

Not even close to the lineup of the Mile High Music Festival! Though if PJ plays I might come down.

March 25, 2008 6:11 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Looks like Gumby had too much to drink!

March 25, 2008 10:45 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

Three really pretty ladies!

I'm a Weezer fan too, sounds like a great time.

March 26, 2008 8:50 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

T: If Weezer comes, I am sooooo in the front row! Listening to them right now at work. :)

B: I thought ACL was one of your 2 trips to Austin?

Jeff: Do you recognize the floor I'm on??

Buzz: Muchos Gracias!

March 26, 2008 9:15 AM  
Blogger K-Dub said...

Oh man! This year will be awesome if any of that is true. Bring on Weezer and Pearl Jam!

March 26, 2008 10:01 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

I'll come down if it's worth going to. If not, I'll move my other trip to January for Bandera. So far ACL isn't not worth going to.

I heard Weezer sucks live, FYI.

March 26, 2008 2:06 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

@G: Of course

Wanker: You didn't hear that froe me. Weezer/Foo Fighters at the Erwin Center was one of the best concerts I've been to.

March 26, 2008 2:12 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I don't care what you've heard about Weezer...if they come, I will be there!

March 26, 2008 4:43 PM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Awe....Warm weather!

March 28, 2008 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker