Sunday, March 23, 2008

TSO at the Parish

Good Friday continued to be a fun one. I met Christine at BD Riley's for some pre-drinks. My new friend Senad showed up shortly thereafter.

Shots at BD Riley's

The Story Of at The Parish Room Senad, Gagger & Christine
The other IT boys from my work.

While there, I spotted Minnesota Butthole. He hasn't been around in ages. He said he was actually gonna hash this past Sunday. I wasn't there due to family stuff, but I wonder if he really showed up.

After the show we went to Katz's for dinner. Ok, so it was 1am, but I hadn't eaten anything since lunch at Plucker's. I haven't been to Katz's in ages and I was reminded why. The food was ok, but not worth the price. Plus, the service wasn't that great...and it wasn't even that busy yet. All the drunkards were wandering the streets once we finished eating. Next time I'll just stick with Taco Cabana! At least the concert was a great one. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

Huh, I've always had great service and at Katz's, but I've never been late at night... maybe they figure everyone is drunk and no one cares!!

March 24, 2008 1:00 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Burn me a disc so I can listen to it before Sunday, and then I'll buy one

April 14, 2008 5:40 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I'll burn you one, but I won't be at their show this Sunday. They will only be playing about 3 John Lennon songs. It's a John Lennon Revival show, so all bands will be playing his songs. Go to the Saucer this Weds..it's the Snoop Dogg 4:20 glass!

Going to see Mike Doughty that night.

April 14, 2008 7:22 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I noticed that and thought I'd change my mind, but then I thought: how cool is that to see so many bands play some cool music that they normally wouldn't? I think I will still go.

I won't be back on Wed 'til after 10

April 14, 2008 10:59 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Just wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't a regular concert. :)

April 16, 2008 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker