Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ughhh

Have you ever had so much crap to do at work but didn't feel like doing any of it? I am just tired of this job and the stupid stuff that comes up all the time. I mean, if you tell me you've worked on a data file for hours and hours, then give it to me...I damn sure better not find 1,000 edits to make. Seriously! Stop fucking telling me lies!

I think I'm going to just quit. Who cares about finishing my resume first? My tax refund will be here in less than 2 weeks, right?

Fuck it. I'm gonna sneak out to my car and not come back. I quit! Who's thirsty??

4 Comments:

Blogger K-Dub said...

I'm thirsty. I'll get a drink with you if I can ever get out of here!

April 01, 2008 5:17 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

*sigh*I reached that level of frustration the other day and got drunk over the weekend...

now things are tolerable.

Hope you have a great night and get your refund SOON!

April 01, 2008 7:15 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Finally, other people are bitching about their jobs on their blogs. I feel better now!

April 01, 2008 11:15 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Welllll, I was trying to make it look like I was pissed and gonna walk out and just quit. But I didn't want it to be overly obvious....my lame attempt at an April Fool's Joke!

p.s. My co-worker really did tell me she worked for hours on a data file though...a bunch of BS!!!

April 02, 2008 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker