Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ticket Loves the Longhorns!

Here is a preview of TICKET showing his love for UT. And me with my new mug!






Ok, so a bunch of us met up at TUCK IT and DBD'S house Friday night and drove up to Killeen. DAY OLD FISH and I rode up with CORNHOLIO and DBD drove TUCK IT, SLUT SLINGER and TROJAN WHORE. We went straight to Hooter's and waited for TICKET MASTER to arrive. After we laughed at him for a while in his new Longhorn attire, we all went over to a little dive bar (BJ's Hideout) which happened to be inside of a double wide trailer. Had waaaaaay too much fun here. Or should I say, way too many shots of Jager. Damn, I paid for it on Saturday. Oh yeah, and I'm told that I bit DICK'S ass. Well, how do you think I got my name? Hope I didn't leave a bad bruise! But I guess that's what he gets for pouring beer down my back. :) After BJ's, TOM, HERMIE and I went back to TOM'S house while the rest of the group said they were going to some strip club called Stars. Turns out they didn't want to pay the $10 to get in and went back to ASS CARNAGE'S house. Heard they stayed up pretty late...well, actually, they were up until at least 5:25 am because that is when I got a drunken phone call from them. They thought they left me back at BJ'S! Drunkards.

So Saturday royally sucked. [TMI alert] Woke up with major cramps so I took an Ibuprofen. That didn't stay down long. Having a hangover and girl problems at the same time is not fun. Can't even remember how many times I threw up that day. Even while we were waiting at the hash start, I had to go behind a building and puke. Not fun. But, I was not going to auto-wank on my very first Hill Country Hash. So I decided to run anyway. Finally got to the first beer check and felt like ass. Decided it was time to call it quits and hitched a ride with ASS CARNAGE back to his house because that was where the On-In was going to be. As soon as we got to his house....more puking! Couldn't even keep my water down. WTF?

Anyway, was totally lame and rested on a comfy chair until the rest of the gang arrived. BabyG, Sarah, TROJAN and I skipped out on circle and headed back to Austin since we weren't feeling well. Stopped in at TUCK IT'S, since that's where our cars were, and recounted our fun Friday night. (This was where a lot of the blanks were filled in because DBD remembers everything!) Finally headed home and managed to eat half a can of chicken noodle soup. Did I mention that Saturday sucked?!

Sorry I missed circle....but don't worry, you can make me do a down-down next time. I would have been drinking water anyway, so what's the point?

Thanks to HERMIE and TOM for giving me a place to crash. You guys rock!

Pics from Hill Country Weekend

10 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Uggggg Can someone please buy me a new liver for X-mas?

January 28, 2006 10:31 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

It was so funny when we left the trailor bar and Trojan and I thought we had left you there...lol

Oh wait that was ticket we left at hooters...lol

January 28, 2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

How fitting that the world's biggest cock-lover is a huge UT fan!

Nice hoops game by UT last night! They now have something like 40 losses this season, including one by 300 points to Duke, but I'm sure they'll remain in the top 5.

January 29, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Hey, you better go to CoTex! Screw the wedding, just go to the next one. MG and I are, in two years, gonna bid Roswell for CoTex. The t-shirt is gonna have Big Gulp getting an anal probe from a bunch of aliens.

January 29, 2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Speaking of Big Gulp, I just met Big Bloody Ketchup tonight and he was talking about BG. Found out how he got his name....and that his mom can do it too!

We'll see about the wedding/CoTex...

January 29, 2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

A true hasher would blow off the wedding. 99% of all marriages end in divorce anyways, just catch the next one!

January 29, 2006 11:22 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Yeah, yeah...like I said. We'll see. Still got quite a bit of time to make that decision.

January 29, 2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Just found out about cotex, can’t see how I could miss it.

January 30, 2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Co-Tex is supposed to be awesome...I might even make that one

January 30, 2006 10:27 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Yep, CoTex rocks...I've been to the last 3....ask my sis Meat about our gay grandpas!

January 30, 2006 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker