Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Pics from Wet Spot's Visit; Crazy Bubba Hash Day; DOTA Hash

Friday, January 20, 2006: WET SPOT came into town and I met them at Graffiti's right at closing time (midnight). Got there late because my little nap ended up lasting 4 1/2 hours! Man, what as I so tired from? Anyway, we then went to Raggedy Anne's for karaoke. Here are the pics.

Saturday, January 21, 2006: My 1st Bubba Hash.
This was a LONG, but super-fun day. It all started at FREE MEAT'S house with screwdrivers for breakfast, then lunch at Pho #1, then we raced to BFE South Austin for the Southside Bubba Hash, drinks at Ski Shores on Lake Austin after the hash, Chuy's for dinner (well, a few people ate dinner...all I wanted was the jalapeno ranch dip!), then karaoke and beer pong at the Keever's. Did I mention that everyone lost the trail marks 1/2 way through? Nobody could figure out what was going on. Since the hare told me it was A to A, we just decided to head back to the parking lot where we knew there was beer! That'll teach HIGH BEAMS for giving out the details. Had a blast at Ski Shores [little dive on Lake Austin]. Not used to getting there via a car though! And how can you not have fun at the Keever's place? Karaoke and beer pong all night long. Even if they don't play the Beirut version, it's still a blast. Luckily, I PEE FREELY joined us after work over at the Keever's, so he was our new DD. At the end of the night we all piled into the "Meat Wagon" and he took us back to our cars. Thank goodness I live 2 minutes from FREE MEAT... Click here for pics.

Sunday, January 22, 2006: DOTA (Drunkest Of Them All) Hash.
I was originally asked to help be a shot girl at one of the shot checks. Guess DOTA's don't always remember things they request. So I show up ready to be an assistant to the hares and get asked why I didn't run off with the pack after chalk talk. What? I remind them that I'm helping at the shot checks and SLUT and FISH looked completely baffled. Seems FISH already forgot about our conversation from the night before when he told me to wear my plaid skirt from Tex-Mex. Drunkard. I had planned on changing into it after the pack took off. I say, "at least I won't have to drink with all the hares during circle then." WRONG. I get called out for being a "Hare Groupie." So I drank everytime the hares drank anyway. Click here for pics.

Link to DOTA Hash Trash

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Jeez AG, could your week BE any fuller:)

February 01, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

geez, haven't I seen this post before?

February 01, 2006 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker