Monday, December 31, 2007

Where's all the food?

I moved back home yesterday (and when I say move, I mean threw everything up at the top of the stairs).
Put on my hash shoes and bolted to the hash. Got home late last night (well, it seemed late after all the beers I downed). Hadn't had a beer in a while...had just had wine while at my mom's house. Speaking of, I miss all the food at her place! There isn't crap at my place, except chips, crackers and energy bars...who wants that after a day of drinking? Guess I need to finally hit the grocery store. It sure was nice having all of those home cooked meals. Guess I'm back to sandwiches and frozen dinners!

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

You are so lucky girl....

December 31, 2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

What's wrong with sandwiches and frozen dinners?

December 31, 2007 12:54 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Home cooked meals are soooo much better than frozen, duh!

December 31, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Um... you're supposed to heat them up first

December 31, 2007 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker