Monday, April 28, 2008

My very first Eeyore's Party

Went to my very first Eeyore's Birthday Party on Saturday. I was worked the beer booth during the second shift (2:30-5:30pm). It was quite busy at the St. Arnold's booth where I worked. What didn't help things was that several of the taps were coming out almost all foam. We had to fill up cups with the foam, let it settle, then marry the 2-3 in order to get one beer. Took some time, but we still got the customer a full beer!

After my shift, I walked around the park with Grabber and some others and we bagged trash and put new trash bags in the containers. Of course, one hand was carrying Grabber's beer as well as mine...so carrying trash bags in the other was tricky. I totally slipped and fell on the path made of small pebbles, but saved the beer!

We then came upon the Egg Toss. That was fun to watch. I mean, who doesn't love watching folks get splattered in egg gook?!

After Eeyore's, a bunch of us went to Felice's place for the after party. She lives right across the street in a little hidden apartment complex (6 units total) on the corner of 15th and Lamar. Quite handy for events at Pease Park, I must say. There was tons of beer, some wine and tons of appetizers. Felice knows how to feed the masses. And all without a microwave.

Felice then organized her own Egg Toss in the parking lot. JD and I won on the very first throw! I am a Champion Egg Tosser!!! Ok, so all the other teams broke their eggs on the first throw. Doesn't matter...we still won. :)

I ended up crashing there since I was too lazy to walk up the 15th Street hill to get my car and drive home. What's new? I am the ultimate "crash on your couch" friend because I hate driving home late at night.

Pics to follow.

p.s. I forgot to mention that I kept molesting Grabber's arms. That guy has some delicious biceps!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker