Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Crappy night

Didn't feel like myself last night. Was completely exhausted and got in bed around 9:30pm. Immediately got the chills and started shaking, and I hadn't even turned on the A/C when I got home. Finally got up to get my thermometer. Sure enough, I had a fever. It was hard to breathe last night as well due to my swollen throat. This morning my temperature was below normal, so I guess my body killed whatever was wrong. Is there a 12 hour flu?

Hope I am revived by tonight because I have to go to a concert. Not really excited about it either. I'd rather just curl up in my bed with the book I'm currently reading.

3 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

The chills suck. Had a moment of them on Saturday. Standing in my shower with all the hot water on, shivering uncontrollably. The ear infection followed shortly.

April 30, 2008 11:59 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Yes they do. It was 78 degrees in my place and I was underneath my down comforter, still shivering my ass off. Then came the sweats and I'd kick off all my covers. Then cold again. All freaking night long!

Of course, I also slept late and left my condo at 10am for work. :)

April 30, 2008 12:04 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Maybe those are hives and not PI...

I hope you feel better soon! Being sick sucks!!!!!!!!!11

April 30, 2008 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker